Harvest Moon: The Tale Of Two Towns
|Ready to Ship|
This is an estimate only, shipping to your postcode may be more or less. Exact shipping charge is shown at checkout.
In Stock: Usually ships in 1-3 working days
Long ago the towns of Bluebell and Konohana were friendly neighbours, but eventually they started to disagree with each other on whose town had the best cuisine. As the villagers became more obnoxious with each other, the Harvest Goddess became more annoyed with them. One day she finally put her foot down and collapsed the tunnel between the towns, cutting them off from each other. Now the only interaction the towns have with each other is at their cooking festival, where their cooking conflict continues four times per season.
As a new farmer, you are eager to start your new life at one of the towns but a freak travel accident makes you forget what town you originally were going to live in! Listen to each mayor’s story, hear about each town, and then decide where you want to start your new farm life.
• Brand new cast of characters
• Choose between two villages, Konohana (Japanese style with crops) and Bluebell (European style with animals)
• New animals like Alpacas and Honey Bees
• Create waterwheels, hill-farms and other new farming tools
• 3DS-exclusive features such as Street Pass mystery gifts and 3D viewpoints