Kingdom Hearts 3d: Dream Drop Distance
|Ready to Ship|
This is an estimate only, shipping to your postcode may be more or less. Exact shipping charge is shown at checkout.
In Stock: Usually ships in 1-3 working days
King Mickey and Yen Sid prepare for an impending threat by putting Sora and Riku through the Mark of Mastery exam. Sora and Riku are sent into the Sleeping Worlds, where they will face enemies and allies that have never been seen before. If they can successfully complete the task they are given, they will be deemed true Keyblade Masters.
• Dual protagonists - Play as the two most popular characters of the franchise, Sora and Riku
• "Free-flow" action - Enjoy fast and effortless movements while interacting with the environment and performing acrobatic attacks
• Brand-new creatures - Dream Eaters inhabit the Sleeping Worlds, and are split into two categories: Spirits and Nightmares. Recruit over 50 different types of Spirits as allies to fight alongside Sora and Riku
• New Disney worlds - Beloved Disney worlds and characters, such as La Cité des Cloches (The Hunchback of Notre Dame), make their series debut
• Story progression - With updated looks for Sora and Riku, and the impending conflict made clear, this title is a big step forward in the series
Brendan Spain on 05.05.2012
Best video game yet. Kingdom Hearts 3D has an amazing storyline with many Disney worlds and thanks to it I know of the great game The World Ends With You On the DS. Must buy for the 3DS. This was the only reason why I bought it.
Jacqueline Sweeney on 24.05.2012
Being an old fan of the series i have bought every single one of the games in the Kingdom Hearts Franchise. This one I feel that I have to have it. The visuals are like the PS2 prequels but there are things that dissapoint.....The character design has changed momentously, take Riku he somehow has extremely short hair from KH2. The idea that Riku and Sora take the mark of Mastery is a good plot line but getting rid of the Heartless and nobodies completely im not sure........ Overall its a good game for any fan who wishes to see the old goof ball gang again and for new players to the franchise there is a rumour of HD remakes on the new consoles so stay tuned. :D
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Randall Squeefy on 26.07.2012