Razer Megalodon 7.1 Surround Sound Wired Pc Gaming Headset
|Subject to supplier availability|
This is an estimate only, shipping to your postcode may be more or less. Exact shipping charge is shown at checkout.
Special Order: Subject to supplier availability
The Razer Megalodon is a 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset designed specifically to incorporate the Razer Maelstrom Audio Engine, making it the definitive headset for gamers today. Utilizing next generation HRTF technologies and a superb DSP with unheard of processing power, the Razer Megalodon is the most advanced audio headset of its kind.
Razer Maelstrom™ Audio Engine
Hear your enemies before you see them with 7.1 channel virtual surround sound. If the sound source does not support 7.1 or 5.1 Surround Sound, the Megalodon will also perform as a quality Stereo Headset with a deep thumping bass.
Onboard Audio Processing
Offload the Virtualisation of the Surround Sound to the internal sound card and take the demand off your CPU.
Noise Filtering, Amplified Microphone
Be heard loud and clear.
• Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
• Impedance: 32Ω at 1kHz
• Sensitivity (@1kHz, 1V/Pa): 102 dB ± 4dB at 1 kHz
• Max. Input Power: 200 mW
• Drivers: 40 mm, with neodymium magnets
• Inner Ear Cup Diameter: 50 mm / 1.97”
• Cable Length: 3.3 m / 10.83 ft
• Approximate Weight: 225 g / 0.5 lbs
• Frequency Response: 50 - 16,000 Hz
• Sensitivity (-37 dB ± 4dB @1kHz, 1V/Pa): Variable (user adjustable)
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50 dB
• Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
Audio Processing Unit
• Master volume, center speaker, front speakers, side speakers, rear speakers, bass level, mic sensitivity, mic leveling, mic mute, Razer Maelstrom on/off, active/standby toggle, reset
• Cable: 3.3 meters, Braided Fiber Sheath
• Connector: Gold-plated USB
• PC with built-in USB port
• Powered USB-Port recommended
• Windows® XP / x64 / Vista/ Vista64/Windows 7
Note: The Megalodon will not be able to produce a surround field with only 2 channels from the source material. The Megalodon will perform as a quality stereo headset when listening to a stereo source in 2.0 mode.