Not Available Online
Pickup at Store
Two decades have passed since the demonic lords, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, set out across the world of Sanctuary on a vicious rampage, twisting humanity to their unholy will. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils, the memory fades slowly.
When Deckard Cain returns to the ruins of Tristram Cathedral seeking clues to defeat new stirrings of evil, a fiery harbinger of doom falls from the heavens, striking the very ground where Diablo once entered the world. This fire from the sky reawakens ancient evils and calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the rising powers of the Burning Hells once again.
• Five powerful character classes to choose from, including the barbarian, witch doctor, and wizard
• Brand-new 3D graphics engine enhanced with spectacular visual effects and Havok physics
• Numerous indoor and outdoor areas detailing new regions in the world of Sanctuary
• Interactive environments with dangerous traps and obstacles, and destructible elements
• Randomly generated worlds bolstered by scripted events for endless and dynamic gameplay
• Vast assortment of fiendish monsters, with unique attack patterns and behaviors
• New quest system and character-customization options for the ultimate action-RPG experience
• Multiplayer functionality over Battle.net with support for cooperative and competitive play
Danny on 02.05.2012
We've been waiting years for this game. After playing the closed Beta I can safely say this will be the game of the year by far. Amazing graphics, intense gameplay and incredible storyline.
Nick on 07.05.2012
As a long time Diablo fan I've been waitng since finishing D2:LOD in 2001! The 11 year wait is nearly over. I played the open beta and this game will absolutely own.
Diablo 3 Review!
Stubbsy117 on 17.05.2012
I have played the Diablo 3 beta and I can assure that the game is absolutly fantastic! Even if people say it was worth an 8 or 9 i belive it is worth a complete 10 out of 10 (or 5 out of 5) for jbhifi! Absoultly brilliant game and well worth buying and playing over and over again!
ZOE on 17.05.2012
5 Stars (Fantastic!)
Stan on 18.05.2012
After such a long wait Diablo 3 arrives with a whimper. It has all the makings of a diablo game without the soul that made the original such a great game. The online glitches arent helping either.