Afl Live 2
Not Available Online
Pickup at Store
AFL Live 2 includes a comprehensive career mode, spanning 15 years, allowing fans to manage their players and their team all the way from the TAC Cup through the Peter Jackson VFL and into the Toyota AFL Premiership Season. The career manager mode also allows control over training, where players gain experience and can have individual statistics improved to suit your style of play. Sponsorships, staffing, tribunal, emails, drafting and trading are all included to be used as you progress throughout the Career Mode.
• Lead your AFL team to glory and win the Premiership flag!
• Tackle, bump, fend-off, sheppard, spoil and take massive speccies
• Unleash mighty torpedo goals from outside 50
• Single player, competitive and co-operative multiplayer and online mode
• Edit teams and create players in the Footy Factory
• Multiple camera angles and dynamic replays
• Expert commentary by Dennis Cometti and Tom Harley
• 15-year career mode with drafting, trading, finances, tribunal, training and more
• Over 60 teams from TAC Cup, VFL, AFL, as well as various bonus teams such as the Big V, Indigenous All-Stars and teams from the International Cup
• Over 200 realistically modeled AFL star players
• Realistic stadia in day, overcast, rain, night and twilight modes
• Rich team tactics and combinations to personalise your strategy!
• Detailed control over players and on-field maneuvering
• Unlockable features; including stadia and bonus teams
AFL LIVE 2
Robert on 05.09.2013
Really glitchy but its way better than AFL LIVE
Worst game ever made
Sam on 14.09.2013
Impossible to play. Horrible graphics. Would like money back if I could.
AFL LIVE 2 P&N
Peter Nguyen WA on 17.09.2013
AFL LIVE 2: (positives ) 2013 LINEUP TOM HARLEY FOOTY FACTORY CAMERA ANGLES OVER 60 TEAMS (negatives ) BAD & BORING COMMENTATING FALSE PLAYERS PROFILES eg Left & Right boot CAN'T CHANGE PLAYERS POSTIONS AND LINEUP IN FOOTY FACTORY eg - RUCK 20. COX(RFP) 9. NAITANUI(RM) change then COX will be 9. in single match mode IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THE PLAYER HAVE RIGHT PROFILE eg S.HILL (FRE) right boot to left boot, then you have to make the player and the player won't look realistic INTRO BAD ONLY THE 2 TEAM LOGOS ON SCREEN AND DENNIS COMETTI & TOM HARLEY SPEAKING GOAL UMPIRE SHOWING WRONG SIGNAL as in touch or hit the post. AND WAVES FLAGS. BOUNDARY UMPIRE WRONG SIGNAL as in out on the full has indications of out of bounds FIELD UMPIRES need to show indications and signals to make look realistic like a real match as in holding the ball, ball up, holding the man, high, trip, blood rule, throw in, throw, end game, run to far, abuse, block illegal Shepard, start of game etc. AND MORE...
Simply The Best
Trevor Phillips on 19.09.2013
Amazingly good game. Graphics are CRAZY GOOD and the career mode is phenomena Definitely RECOMMENDED l
Mick on 24.09.2013
In-depth career mode is fun to play. Just made Frankston win the VFL Grand Final and now been drafted to Melbourne. Looking forward to the demons winning a few more games. Will be good for a footy fix over the off-season!