Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
|Awaiting Stock – Order Now|
This is an estimate only, shipping to your postcode may be more or less. Exact shipping charge is shown at checkout.
Awaiting Stock: Usually ships within 5 working days
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition will include an untold chapter in the world of Lordran. Sent back to the past, player will discover the past story when Knight Artorias still lives.
New Bosses – Including Black Dragon, Sanctuary Guardian, Artorias of the Abyss.
PVP Online Matchmaking System – Quick matching for players to play 1vs1, 2vs2 and 4 players battle royal.
New Areas – Including Oolacile Township, Oolacile Sancutuary, Royal Wood, Battle of Stoicism which is the training ground for online matching battles.
New Enemies – Including Wooden scarecrows, Chained Prisoner, Stone Knight.
New NPCs – Including Hawkeye Gough, Elizabeth (keeper of the sanctuary).
New Weapons and Armor – Equip some from the new bosses, enemies, and NPCs.
• Extremely Deep, Dark & Difficult – Unforgiving in its punishment, yet rewarding for the determined – learn to strategize freely and conquer seemingly impossible challenges.
• Fully Seamless World – Explore a completely integrated world of dark fantasy where dungeons are seamlessly intertwined, with great height.
• Mastery Earns Progression – Contains 60 hours of gameplay, with nearly 100 uniquely despair-inducing monsters & an incredibly nuanced weaponry & magic spells system. Player success depends on their eventual mastery of how and when to use the magic spells, choice of armor, the number of weapons, the types of weapons, and the moves attached to the weapons.
• Network Play – Players may cross paths with one another, interacting with each other throughout the game even as each player plays their own game.
• Flexible Character Development & Role Play – As the player progresses, they must carefully choose which of their character’s abilities to enhance as this will determine their progression style.
• Community – See other real players and empathize with their journey, learn from seeing how others died, find and leave messages for your fellow players; helping them or leading them into death.
• Symbolic of Life & Hope – The Beacon Fire is an important feature of Dark Souls for many reasons. Though in gameplay it serves as a recovery and re-spawn point for players whose health gets low and is the one place in the dark world where players can find a fleeting moment of warmth and calm.
Emmanuel Kant on 12.02.2013
This is a good game but highly challenging. Only the most seasoned gamers should dabble in dark souls or people with alot of gaming courage & patience.
Jesse Bertram on 31.05.2013
Great Rpg, requires skill and a great deal of caution, dark twisted world and beautifal scenery pleases the eyes. Brings back that classic feeling of games being challenging and scary. Needs more gore..