Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
|Ready to Ship|
This is an estimate only, shipping to your postcode may be more or less. Exact shipping charge is shown at checkout.
It is September 1998 and the action centres on the ill-fated Raccoon City and the horrific consequences of the deadly T-virus outbreak, developed at the Umbrella facility. With a cover up required, Umbrella orders an elite team into Raccoon City to destroy all evidence of the outbreak and eliminate any survivors. Meanwhile, the US Government has quarantined the city and dispatched its own team of elite soldiers to determine the source of the mysterious outbreak. You are an Umbrella Security Services soldier (U.S.S.), competing alone or in up to four player co-op in a battle against all the competing forces at play in Raccoon City. Expect the return of original Resident Evil enemies, iconic landmarks such as the Raccoon City Police Department and fan favourite characters, including Leon S. Kennedy, who, as a rookie police officer in Raccoon City, is on your hit list to eliminate.
• Experience the Fear: Set in the terrifying world of Resident Evil
• Three Corner Conflict: Bio-Organic Weapons (B.O.W) and zombies create an unpredictable third force and additional challenge on the battlefield, adding chaos to the shooter game play.
• Campaign Mode - both single player and up to 4 player co-op: You are part of the Umbrella Security Service. Protect the truth behind the T-Virus outbreak by any means necessary.
• Fight Online: Robust and fully featured online multiplayer modes
• Define your Play Style: Gain new abilities and skills unique to your playable character as your experience level increases.
• International Team Development: a high quality, fully loaded, third person co-op / multiplayer shooter developed in collaboration between Capcom Japan development studios and an experienced Western multiplayer specialist studio.
Cheap cash in
George on 18.05.2012
I cannot believe there's a resident evil game that I have not enjoyed. This is the title. After being a fan for many years since the first on the ps1, the franchise has been going from low to lower. A plain shooter with a RE skin on it.
Can I give 0 stars??
Red-Rope on 08.06.2012
I would rather be eaten alive by the zombies featured in this game than play a minute longer! Being a huge fan of the Resident Evil series I can safely say this is a MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT, with horrible gameplay & shooting system that is completely broken. For those who are new to the series this title in no way reflects the quality of the RE series at all, and I can only recommend trying any other Resident Evil game that is available. I paid the full $89 for this game (and got a refund), but don't let the much cheaper price fool you, its simply not worth it.
Tim on 29.09.2012
This is barely a resident evil game. Just a cheap, nasty clone shooter with a resident evil skin on it.
When bad is bad
Roger on 07.02.2013
This game is a terrible mess. Unplayable, broken with the skin of a resident evil game and the mechanics of a terrible shooter. Resident Evil 6 is way better than this fail.