Just Dance Greatest Hits (Kinect)
Not Available Online
Pickup at Store
With over 30 million units sold in the world, Just Dance is a real pop culture phenomenon. Discover Just Dance® Greatest Hits, the new title of the # 1 dancing game brand.
This title for Xbox 360® Kinect, will give the opportunity to the Xbox 360® players to catch up the best of the previous Just Dance games. Discover an extraordinary tracklist enhanced by dynamic choreographies.
Just Dance® Greatest Hits is composed with 35 legendary songs and recent hits selected from the best of Just Dance®, Just Dance® 2, Just Dance® 2 Extra Songs and Just Dance® 3. Rock, Disco, Electro, R&B, many styles are represented, enhanced by dynamic choreographies adapted to the music genre.
Many international artists are present in Just Dance® Greatest Hits. Dance to the music of top ranked hits and classic songs from Rihanna, Katy Perry, Outkast, Boney M. and many more.
Just Dance® Greatest Hits for Xbox 360® Kinect benefits from a simple gameplay adapted to everyone with an excellent detection system. Just Dance is easy to play, just follow the coaches’ moves and try to dance in rhythm to the music.
• An outstanding track list: 35 tracks from classic hits to today’s chart-toppers like “Fame”, “Eye of the tiger”, “Firework”, “Toxic” and many others. Various music genre are represented, enhanced by the best artists and adapted choreographies.
• Play it your way: In solo, duo or even with 4 players at the same time, Just Dance® Greatest Hits is adapted to bring fun in any occasion. Various game modes like the Simon Says, the Just Sweat mode, the Medley, the offline Just Create and the playlist selection are all in Just Dance® Greatest Hits. Thanks to the Xbox Live Arcade, you will be able to compare your scores and achievements with your friends and try to unlock the 4 Uplay achievements.
• A game for everyone: Not everyone can dance, but anyone can Just Dance. No buttons, a simple menu, Just Dance® Greatest Hits is accessible to everyone. Just feel the music, move and try to reproduce the choreography with your coach’s help. Intuitive controls and excellent move detection allow everyone to play.
1. Acceptable in the 80s (Calvin Harris)
2. Airplanes (B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams of Paramore)
3. Baby don't stop now (Anja)
4. Barbie Girl (Countdown Dee's Hit Explosion)
5. Body Movin' (Fatboy Slim Remix) Beastie Boys)
6. Crazy in Love (Studio Musicians)
7. Dagomba (Sorcerer)
8. Dare (Gorillaz)
9. E.T. (Katy Perry)
10. Eye of the tiger (Survivor)
11. Fame (In the style of Irene Cara)
12. Firework (Katy Perry)
13. Girlfriend (Avril Lavigne)
14. Hey Ya! (Outkast)
15. Hot n Cold (Chick Version) Katy Perry)
16. I Like to Move It (Reel To Real Feat. The Mad Stuntman)
17. It's Raining Men (The Weather Girls)
18. Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) A R Rahman, The Pussycat Dolls Feat. Nicole Scherzinger)
19. Jin Go Lo Ba (Fatboy Slim)
20. Jump (Studio Allstars)
21. Jump in the Line (The Sunlight Shakers ) Harry Belafonte)
22. Only Girl (Rihanna)
23. Pon De Replay (Rihanna)
24. Proud mary (Ike and Tina Turner)
25. Rasputin (Boney M.)
26. Ring My Bell (Anita Ward)
27. Satistfaction (Benny Benassi presents "The Biz")
28. Step by Step (New Kids on the Block)
29. The Power (Snap!)