Tunelink is the most advanced in-car audio interface that provides a wireless Bluetooth audio link between your Android based Smart Phone and your vehicle’s sound system. TuneLink is universal, operating over FM or direct connect to your auxiliary (AUX) input.
Incorporating a best-of-class Bluetooth transceiver, FM transmitter and advanced fast-charge isolated USB charging port, TuneLink brings real innovation to a digital audio accessory market that is crowded with clunky docks, cabled solutions and poor-performing dongle-based FM transmitters.
The TuneLink hardware device is controlled by a free Android application downloaded into your phone. Once you have downloaded the free App, using TuneLink is as easy as PLUG IT, PAIR IT, PLAY IT, SHARE IT!
The team at New Potato has built a tailored version of its TuneLink Auto specifically for the Android platform. Soon, Android based users everywhere can feed their craving for the leading-edge accessories that were once just available for Apple based mobility products.
Easy to set up
Download the free TuneLink Android app from the Android Market or from theWebsite
• PLUG IT: Plug TuneLink into your car’s 12V power supply
• PAIR IT: Enable Bluetooth and pair once to your “TuneLink” unit
• PLAY IT: Use the FM transmitter or Direct Connect option to play your music through your car speakers
• SHARE IT: Set the share mode you want active through the TuneLink application
• HI-FI Stereo Bluetooth link: State of the art Bluetooth technology keeps the music playing, without any physical connection.
• Direct Connect: Connect TuneLink directly to your car stereo via the 3.5 mm stereo line out using the included audio cable.
• FM Transmitter: TuneLink includes a Best-of-Class FM transmitter with RDS that provides unmatched performance compared to legacy FM transmitter solutions.
• Fast USB charger: Charge your Android or USB based device included charge/sync cable.
• Humbuster: New Potato’s innovative and exclusive ground loop noise elimination technology kills the noise and interference experienced with other charge and direct connect solutions.
*iPhone/iPod/iPad not included