Beethoven : String Quartet, Op. 127; Piano Sonata, Op. 101 - Perahia, Murray
|Awaiting Stock – Order Now|
This is an estimate only, shipping to your postcode may be more or less. Exact shipping charge is shown at checkout.
Awaiting Stock: Usually ships within 4 days
This is pianist Murray Perahia's first recording of a purely orchestral work - coupled with his performance at the keyboard of Beethoven's Piano Sonata No. 28. One of the most admired pianists of his generation, Perahia began a new phase of his career in 2000, when he became Principal Conductor of the London-based Academy of St. Martin in the Fields. Although Perahia has recorded for many years conducting from the keyboard, this release marks Perahia's recording debut conducting a purely symphonic orchestral work.
- Quartet No. 12 In E-flat Major For Strings, Op. 127; I. Maestoso-allegro
- Quartet No. 12 In E-flat Major For Strongs, Op. 127; Ii. Adagio, Ma Non Troppo E Molto Cantabile
- Quartet No. 12 In E-flat Major For Strings, Op. 127; Iii. Scherzando Vivace
- Quartet No. 12 In E-flat Major For Strings, Op. 127; Iv. Finale
- Sonata No.28 In A Major For Piano, Op. 101; I. Etwas Lebhaft, Und Mit Der Innigsten Empfindung. Allegrato Ma Non Troppo
- Sonata No. 28 In A Major For Piano, Op. 101; Ii.lebhaft, Marschmassig. Vivace Alla Marcia
- Sonata No. 28 In A Major For Piano, Op. 101; 111. Langsam Und Sehnsuchtsvoll. Adagio, Ma Non Troppo, Con Affetto
- Sonata No. 28 In A Major For Piano, Op. 101; Iv. Geschwind, Doch Nicht Zu Sehr, Und Mit Entschlossenheit. Allegro