Many Faces Of Pink Floyd (Tribute), The - Various Artists
|Subject to supplier availability|
This is an estimate only, shipping to your postcode may be more or less. Exact shipping charge is shown at checkout.
Special Order: Subject to supplier availability
The Many Faces Of Pink Floyd is a wonderful, truly stunning album... a 3CD labour of love, the likes of which are rarely seen on the market.
CD 1 contains Dark Side Of The Moon (in full) as interpreted by luminaries of the world rock scene (members of King Crimson, Yes, The Doors, Toto and Asia, among others).
CD 2 features ten key tracks of The Wall, two from Wish You Were Here and two psychedelic era classic quartets by musicians such as Keith Emerson, Rick Wakeman, Ian Anderson and British Psychic TV freaks, among many others.
CD 3 meanwhile, is even more spectacular, as it presents material from all the great musicians who participated in the group's record: saxophonist Dick Parry (Money, Us And Them), singer Clare Torry (The Great Gig In The Sky) guitarist Snowy White (the tours of Animals and Roger Waters solo), producer Norman Smith (The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn) and keyboardist Peter Wood (the tour of The Wall) and there are even songs from the obscure bluesmen who inspired Syd Barrett to christen the band: Pink Anderson and Floyd Council.
With beautifully mastered sound and spectacular cover art, The Many Faces Of Pink Floyd is a unique album, and one that every fan of the group will enjoy, learn from and marvel over.
Dark Side Of The Moon Revisited
- Speak To Me / Breathe - Adrian Belew (King Crimson) & Alan White (Yes)
- On The Run - Larry Fast (Peter Gabriel) & Alan W Hite (Yes)
- Time - Robbie Krieger (The Doors) & Garry Green (Gentle Giant)
- The Great Gig In The Sky - Rick Wakeman (Yes) & Steve Howe (Yes)
- Money - Edgar Winter, Bill Bruford (King Crimson) & Tony Levin (King Crimson)
- Us And Them - Dweezil Zappa & John Wetton (King Crimson)
- Any Colour You Like - Robben Ford, Steve Porcaro (Toto) & Aynsley Dunbar (Frank Zappa)
- Brain Damage - Geoff Downes (Asia) & Robbie Krier (The Doors)
- Eclipse - Peter Banks (Yes), Tony Kaye (Yes) & John Wetton (Asia)
The Wall & Other Classics
- In The Flesh? - Adrian Belew (King Crimson) & Keith Emerson (Elp)
- The Thin Ice - Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull)
- Another Brick In The Wall (Part 1) - Steve Morse (Deep Purple)
- Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) - Fee Waybill (The Tubes)
- Mother - John Wetton (King Crimson/asia)
- Goodbye Blue Sky - Steve Howe (Yes/asia)
- Young Lust - Glenn Hughes (Deep Purple) & Elliot Easton (The Cars)
- Hey You - Tommy Shaw (Styx) & Steve Lukater (Toto)
- Comfortably Numb - Chris Squire (Yes) & Alan White (Yes/john Lennon)
- Run Like Hell - Dweezil Zappa & Keith Emerson (Elp)
- Shine On You, Crazy Diamond - Steve Lukater (Toto)
- Welcome To The Machine - Derek Sherinian (Dream Theater)
- Set The Controls To The Heart Of The Sun - Psychic Tv
- Careful With That Axe, Eugene - Nik Turner (Hawkwind)
Roots, Versions & Relatives
- Good Question - Snowy White
- Celestine - Banco De Gaia Feat. Dick Parry
- Love For Living - Clare Torry
- See Emily Play - The Chemistry Set
- Birds Of Paradise - Snowy White
- Arnold Layne - 55-20
- The Music Attracts Me - Clare Torry
- Who Was It? - Hurricane Smith
- Oh Babe, What Would You Say? - Hurricane Smith
- Year Of The Cat - Al Stewart
- Scream Thy Last Scream - The Green Telescope
- The Boll Weevil - Pink Anderson
- Runaway Man Blues - Floyd Council
- Pink Floyd Interview - Norman "hurricane" Smith (Talks About His Recording Sessions With Pink Floyd)