Quiller Memorandum, The: Felice & Boudleaux Bryant - Various Artists
|Awaiting Stock – Order Now|
This is an estimate only, shipping to your postcode may be more or less. Exact shipping charge is shown at checkout.
Awaiting Stock: Usually ships within 4 days
Beginning in 1946, the husband and wife team Felice and Boudleaux Bryant kicked off their careers by crafting country songs for the likes of Carl Smith and Red Foley. When the rock & roll revolution hit town, the pair aimed their writing talents in the direction of the hankering teenager. The move resulted in some of the most inventive compositions of the era, many propelled into top of the charts. Stuart Colman, a long-time admirer, has selected 25 titles that demonstrate the scope of the couple's catalogue. Along with familiar fare such as Wake Up Little Susie, Bye, Bye Love and Raining in My Heart, Stuart has unearthed some little heard sides.
- The Everly Brothers - Wake Up Little Susie
- Rusty & Doug - Hey Sheriff
- George Morgan - Rockabilly Bungalow
- Wanda Jackson - Don'a Wan'a
- Roy Teo - Mama Doll
- Billy Grammer - Willy, Quit Your Playing
- Frankie Laine - Hey Joe!
- Sammy Salvo - Wolf Boy
- The McCormick Brothers - Big Eyes
- Webb Pierce - Bye, Bye Love
- Little Jimmy Dickens - I Got a Hole in My Pocket
- Porter Wagoner - Tryin to Forget the Blues
- Bobby Lord - Beautiful Baby
- Bob Luman - You ve Got Everything
- The Everly Brothers - Nashville Blues
- Jimmy Bell - She Wears My Ring
- Lance Roberts - Gonna Have Myself a Ball
- Kris Jensen - School Bus
- Kalin Twins - Sweet Sugar Lips
- The Browns - Teen-Ex
- Rusty & Doug - I Never Had the Blues
- The Omegas - When You Touch Me
- Roy Orbison - Jolie
- Buddy Holly - Raining in My Heart
- ob Luman - Why, Why, Bye, Bye
"Fashionably Late" is the hotly anticipated sophomore record from the Ronnie Radke fronted Falling In Reverse. This deluxe edition had three bonus tracks and a fold out poster.