A Cornered Season - Deece
|Awaiting Stock – Order Now|
This is an estimate only, shipping to your postcode may be more or less. Exact shipping charge is shown at checkout.
Awaiting Stock: Usually ships within 4 days
A beautifully sculpted dynamic soundscape that complements Deece's ever evolving sound. On the producer front Plutonic Lab has lent a hand between relentless Hilltop Hoods duties, WIK has jumped on board fresh from handling production on Maundz's latest album 'Zero', Alter Ego handles four gems, J Squared contributes a spin tingler, Dave V drops a banger off the back of entirely producing Lazy Grey's last album 'The soundtrack' & Mat Raffle from WA delivers the perfect vibe for the title track. On the MC tip 'A Cornered Season' is brutalised by the return of the Boss; Mass MC, the one and only Bigfoot, Fatty Phew, Maundz, Maggot Mouf, Swarmy, Geko, Force, & the lovely Alyson Murray with some haunting additional vocals on 'What I've Seen'.
Fair to say this is a line up not for the squeamish.To add to the stellar line up of producers 'A Cornered Season' has been mixed at Three Phase studio's by Joel Taylor & Mastered by Joe Carra at Crystal Mastering to be one of the most bad arse sounding hip hop album's you're likely to hear from this country.
- D double E C E (prod by Alter Ego)
- We're over it (prod by Dave V)
- Originals ft. Geko & Maundz (prod by WIK )
- Sleeping Giants ft. Mass MC (prod by B Wiv)
- Back up ft.Bigfoot & Fatty Phew (prod by WIK)
- What ya ready for? (prod by B Wiv)
- Hells frozen winter (prod by J Squared)
- Sad Saga (prod by B Wiv)
- Ain't it ft. Fatty Phew & Force (prod by B Wiv)
- Just let me (prod by Alter Ego)
- Who Want What? ft. Maundz (prod by Plutonic Lab)
- Planet of the Apes (prod by Alter Ego)
- Mend a Saga ft. Maggot Mouf & Swarmy (prod by B Wiv)
- What I've seen ft. Alyson Murray (prod by B Wiv)
- Drawing Board (prod by Alter Ego)
- A Cornered Season (prod by Mat Raffle)
Don't go to Hell.
God on 26.11.2012
This stuff is bangin'! Badass--sorry, I mean badARSE--Aussie hip hop. In fact, St. Peter is jammin' this right now--that dude is such a mad c**t, I tell ya! Though technically I, the great "I Am", created this, I'll permit Deece to wallow in pride and glory a little... If you want me to, like, love you or whatever--and yeah, that means access to eternal bliss in heaven, which is basically my house--then buy it, medamnit!