Outsider, The - Dj Shadow
|Awaiting Stock – Order Now|
This is an estimate only, shipping to your postcode may be more or less. Exact shipping charge is shown at checkout.
Awaiting Stock: Usually ships within 4 days
Or pre-order the deluxe CD & DVD Version with custom stencils and DJ Shadow comic here.
DJ Shadow aka Josh Davis is widely credited as a key figure in developing the experimental instrumental hip-hop style associated with the London-based Mo' Wax label. His early singles for the label, including In/Flux and Lost and Found (S.F.L.), were all-over-the-map mini-masterpieces combining elements of funk, rock, hip-hop, ambient, jazz, and soul. Shadow's first full-length, Endtroducing..., was released in late 1996 to immense critical acclaim in Britain and America. Nearly six years after his debut production album, the proper follow-up, The Private Press, was released in June 2002. The Outsider, is his fabulous, fascinating, fire-breathing third album, preceded by the awe inspiring single 3 Freaks, featuring MC’s Keak Da Sneak and Turf Talk.
- Outsider Intro
- This Time (I'm Gonna Try It My Way)
- 3 Freaks (Feat. Keak Da Sneak & Turf Talk)
- Droop-E Drop
- Turf Dancing (Feat. The Federation & Animaniaks)
- Keep Em Close (Feat. Nump)
- Seein' Thangs (Feat. David Banner)
- Broken Levee Blues
- Artifact - Instrumental
- Backstage Girl (Feat. Phonte Coleman)
- Triplicate/ Something Happened That Day
- The Tiger (Feat. Sergio Pizzorno & Christopher Kar
- Erase You (Feat. Chris James)
- What Have I Done (Feat. Christina Carter)
- You Made It (Feat. Chris James)
- Enuff (Feat. Q-Tip & Lateef The Truth Speaker)
- Dats My Part (Feat. E-40)
- 3 Freaks (Droop-E Remix Feat. Mistah FAB, Turf Tal)