Razer Imperator Wired Gaming Mouse
|Awaiting Stock – Order Now|
This is an estimate only, shipping to your postcode may be more or less. Exact shipping charge is shown at checkout.
Awaiting Stock: Usually ships in 2-4 working days
The new Razer Imperator is outfitted with an ultra-precise 4G Dual Sensor System, that makes use of both a laser and an optical sensor to enhance tracking precision by calibrating to different surfaces and allowing adjustment of liftoff tracking distance. Add to that an improved rubberized side grip to provide maximum comfort and control, ensuring you’re geared to win all the time.
4G Dual Sensor System
Experience a new standard of gaming precision with the 6400dpi 4G Dual Sensor System, outfitted with a laser and an optical sensor to accurately calibrate the mouse to any surface for exceptional tracking. The Razer Imperator can not only match the speed of your swipes, no matter the play style, but also has adjustable liftoff tracking distance, empowering you with more control than ever.
Rubberized contoured thumb grip for maximum control
The contoured thumb grip on the Razer Imperator has been rubberized to give added control, a must for low sensitivity gamers who need to lift and swipe their mouse for victory.
Ergonomic right-handed form factor
The Razer Imperator’s right-handed ergonomic form factor maximizes comfort during intense and extended gameplay so you can outlast and outfrag the competition.
• 6400dpi 4G Dual Sensor System
• Rubberized contoured thumb grip for added control
• Ergonomic right-handed design
• Adjustable side buttons
• Razer Synapse Onboard Memory
• Up to 200 inches per second* /50g acceleration
• Seven independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
• On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
• Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
• Approximate Size : 123 mm / 4.85” (Length) x 70 mm / 2.76” (Width) x 43 mm / 1.69” (Height)
• Approximate Weight: 139 g / 0.31 lbs
• PC / Mac with USB port
• Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP or Mac OS X (v10.4 and above)
• Internet connection (for driver installation)
• At least 35MB of hard disk space