Medal Of Honor Warfighter (Limited Edition)
|Subject to supplier availability|
This is an estimate only, shipping to your postcode may be more or less. Exact shipping charge is shown at checkout.
Special Order: Subject to supplier availability
Limited Edition includes:
• Battlefield 4 Beta access!
• Early unlocks:
› Seal Sniper TIER 1 Operator Unit
› Mcmillan TAC-300 Sniper Rifle
› US Optics High Powered Scope
• Exclusive digital item:
› TAC-300 Sniper Rifle Camo Pattern
Written by active U.S. Tier 1 Operators while deployed overseas and inspired by real world threats, Medal of Honor Warfighter™ delivers an aggressive, gritty, and authentic experience that puts gamers in the boots of today’s most precise and disciplined warrior. Medal of Honor Warfighter is an up close and personal look at today’s battlefield and the fight against the ongoing global terror threat.
Following on the heels of 2010’s Medal of Honor that took the game series out of World War II and introduced players to today’s most elite U.S. warriors, Medal of Honor Warfighter takes players out of Afghanistan to continue to experience gameplay missions with a dotted line to real world incursions. This is Tier 1 on a global scale, featuring real world hotspots and international Tier 1 Operators in Multiplayer.
Medal of Honor Warfighter tells the story of U.S. Tier 1 Operator, “Preacher” as he returns home from overseas only to find his family torn apart from years of deployment. Trying to pick up the pieces to salvage what remains of his marriage, Preacher is reminded of what he’s fighting for - family. But when an extremely deadly explosive (PETN) penetrates civilian borders and his two worlds collide, Preacher and his fellow teammates are sent in to solve the problem. They take the fight to the enemy and do whatever it takes to protect their loved ones from harm.
• Dotted Line to Real World Events - From rescuing hostages in Abu Sayyaf’s Basilan, Phillipines stronghold to assaulting Al-Shabaab’s “Pirate Town” on the Somali Coast, gamers step into the boots of Tier 1 Operators as they hunt down the global threat of PETN. Medal of Honor Warfighter is the only game that gives players a view into these real world events and lets them experience the action as it might have unfolded.
• The Power of Frostbite 2 - Leveraging the power of the ground-breaking Frostbite 2 engine, Medal of Honor Warfighter delivers incredible video and audio fidelity to enhance the intensity of the battle and deliver this year’s most authentic war experience.
• War is Personal for the Entire Family - Medal of Honor Warfighter goes beyond the battlefield and reveals the heartbreaking side of war, told through the eyes of military families. With a story written by Operators from this community, Medal of Honor Warfighter unveils intimate insights into the sacrifices of the warriors on the ground – and their families.
• National Pride Online with Global Tier 1 - Internationally, allied military forces also possess their own elite units with similar capabilities. With Medal of Honor Warfighter gamers can represent their nation’s Tier 1 Operators on the global battlefield. For the first time, the Medal of Honor brand introduces multi-national Tier 1 blue-vs-blue team play where the world’s best of the best warriors go head-to-head in combat. The game features 12 different Tier 1 units from a variety of nations including the British SAS, Australian SASR, German KSK and Polish GROM.
• One Studio, One Vision - Developed by Danger Close Games in Los Angeles, California, Medal of Honor Warfighter sees the return of key development leads who helped reboot the multi-platinum hit in 2010. The core team is bolstered by industry veterans who hail from DICE, Treyarch and more. Together, this team is united behind a single vision for the game – authenticity, respect and honor for today’s warfighters, with real emotion, real threats and a game designed to highlight the extraordinary nature of the material.
Medal Of Honor Warfighter
Craig on 29.10.2012
Game is crap dont waste ya money, spawn out side of map have to die to get back into game impossible to install on windows 8 crashes every now and then game play is very slow and maps are small and just dont have that enjoy ment to them, graphics are good once ya get it installed but will require a 7970 or a 680 to get the graphics on ultra,.
Medal Of Honor Warfighter
Craig on 01.11.2012
this game has good graphics but the game play is poor, its buggy crashing doesn't run with win8 very well.